1-Day ACUVUE® TruEye® Brand 30-Pack
Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file.Update my prescription
It seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records.Upload my prescription
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.
Join us at Sol Optix
To start ordering your contact lenses, pleaseLogin or Register
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to complete the ordering.
- Buy a 6 months supply and get 5% OFF + $40 mail-in rebate
- Buy a 1 year supply and get 5% OFF + $100 mail-in rebate
|Schedule||Boxes (per eye)||Boxes (total)|
1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® Contact Lenses Exceptional comfort thanks to HYDRACLEAR® Technology, which maintains a consistently lubricated surface, resulting in a contact lens that’s clinically shown to deliver comfort comparable to almost no lens wear at all.
Benefits / Features
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® features an innovative design that provides comfort for people who wear their lenses intensely
- Breathability: 98% of available oxygen reaches the cornea
- Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens
- HYDRACLEAR® Technology maintains a consistently lubricated surface, resulting in a lens that's clinically shown to deliver comfort comparable to no lens wear at all
- Available as a daily disposable lens
- Has comfort similar to the feel of no lens at all
- Base Curves: 8.5 mm, 9.0 mm
- Diameter: 14.2 mm
- High Minus Power Range: -6.50D to -12.00D (in 0.50D steps)
- Low Minus Power Range: -0.50D to -6.00D (in 0.25D steps)
- Plus Power Range: +0.50D to +6.00D (in 0.25D steps)
|Center thickness:||0.085 mm @ -3.00D|
|Dk/t||118 x 10-9|
|Lens material||Narafilcon A|
|Package size||30 & 90 Pack|
|Inside-out mark||Yes (1-2-3)|