1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE® Brand Contact Lenses with LACREON® Technology are made with BEAUTY WRAPPED IN COMFORT™ Technology. Contact wearers can experience a color boost in five different designs.
LACREON® Technology is Johnson & Johnson Inc.'s brand name for its proprietary technology that permanently embeds a water-holding ingredient, similar to that found in natural tears, into the proven Etafilcon A material.
Benefits / Features
More than just coloured contacts, 1-DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE® Contact Lenses give your natural eye colour a boost. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions
- One of the highest levels of UV protection available in a daily disposable contact lens
Experience all-day comfort and moisture with our exclusive LACREON® Technology
Available in five effects that uniquely complement each iris: NATURAL SPARKLE®, NATURAL SHIMMER®, NATURAL SHINE®, ACCENT STYLE, and VIVID STYLE
- Provides a boost to natural eye colour
- Available in four different designs
- Enhances the eye’s natural beauty by adding definition to the limbal ring
Our innovative new contact lenses enhance the natural beauty of the eye, adding natural-looking definition to the limbal ring.
- Base Curve: 8.5 mm
- Diameter: 14.2 mm
- Power Range: +1.00D to -0.50D (in 0.50D steps)
Power Range: -0.75D to -6.00D (in 0.25D steps)
Power Range: -6.50D to -9.00D (in 0.50D steps); Including Plano
||0.084 mm @ -3.00D
||25.5 x 10-9