ACUVUE® VITA Brand 12-pack
Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file. Click the link below to update your prescription.Update my prescription
Hmmm it seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records. Click the link below to upload your prescription.
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.Upload my prescription
Join us in Sol Optix
You must log in to order contact lenses. Click the link below to 'Login' or 'Register'
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.Login or Register
- Buy a 1 year supply and Get 10% OFF + $40 mail-in rebate
|Schedule||Boxes (per eye)||Boxes (total)|
ACUVUE® VITA® with HydraMax™ Technology is a monthly lens, get reliable, superior comfort all month long with ACUVUE® VITA®
Benefits / Features
- Monthly contact lenses designed for reliable, superior comfort. New ACUVUE® VITA® delivers on weeks 1, 2, 3 and 4 by maximizing and maintaining hydration throughout the lens. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact len
- HydraMax™ Technology helps maximize and maintain hydration throughout the lens from the start of the month and provides lasting comfort throughout the month.
- INFINITY EDGE™ Design - A smooth, tapered edge profile and minimal edge height add yet another dimension of comfort
- Designed for a full month of comfortable wear
- Includes technology that maximizes and maintains hydration throughout the lens
- More comfortable all month long than any other leading monthly lens
HydraMax™ Technology is a non-coated silicone hydrogel formulation balanced to help MAXIMIZE and MAINTAIN hydration throughout this lens. Designed for reliable, superior comfort - all month long.
- Base Curve: 8.4 mm, 8.8 mm
- Diameter: 14 mm
- Sphere Power Range: -0.50D to -6.00D (in 0.25D steps)
- Sphere Power Range: -6.50D to -12.00D (in 0.50D steps)
- Sphere Power Range: +0.50D to +6.00D (in 0.25D steps)
- Sphere Power Range: +6.50D to +8.00D (in 0.50D steps)
|Center thickness:||0.070 mm @ -3.00D|
|Dk/t||147 x 10-9|
|Lens material||Senofilcon C|
|Package size||6 & 12 Pack|