AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism 6-pack
Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file.Update my prescription
It seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records.Upload my prescription
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.
Join us at Sol Optix
To start ordering your contact lenses, pleaseLogin or Register
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to complete the ordering.
- Buy a 1 year supply and get 6% OFF + $50 mail-in rebate
|Schedule||Boxes (per eye)||Boxes (total)|
AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses deliver breakthrough technology, including a unique, permanent plasma technology, for a smooth, continuous surface, and the unique PRECISION BALANCE™ Lens Design.
AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses for outstanding stability and fit success.
Benefits / Features
- High Oxygen Transmissibility - AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses allow up to 6 times more oxygen through the lens for white, healthy-looking eyes
- Consistent vision and comfort
- Superior Bulk Cholesterol Deposit Resistance - Even after a month of wear, the AIR OPTIX® family of breathable contact lenses have significantly fewer bulk cholesterol deposits than other competitive silicone hydrogel lenses
Performance and Breakthrough Design
AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses: outstanding stability and fit success with unique PRECISION BALANCE 8I4TM Lens Design.
- Stabilizing points of the lens at 8 and 4 o’clock
- Minimizes interaction with the lower lid for excellent comfort
- Base Curve: 8.7 mm
- Diameter: 14.5 mm
- Power Range: +6.00D to -6.00D (in 025D steps)
- High Minus Power Range: -6.50D to -10.00D (in 0.50D steps)
- Cylinder Powers: -0.75D, -1.25D, -1.75D, -2.25D
- Axes: Full Circle in 10°steps
|Center Thickness:||0.102mm @ -3.00D|
|Dk, Dk/t||110, 108 at -3.00D, -1.25 x 180|
|Lens Material||Lens material: Lotrafilcon B|
|Package Size||6 Pack|
|Technology||Precision Balance 8|4™ Lens design|
|Surface||Permanent Plasma Treatment|
|Scribe Marks||Scribe marks: Scribe marks at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock (6 o'clock scribe mark is slightly wider to differentiate from 3 and 9)|
|Visibility Tint||Blue Visibility Tint|