AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA 6-pack
Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file.Update my prescription
It seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records.Upload my prescription
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.
Join us at Sol Optix
To start ordering your contact lenses, pleaseLogin or Register
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to complete the ordering.
- Buy a 1 year supply and get 5% off + $50 mail-in rebate
|Schedule||Boxes (per eye)||Boxes (total)|
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses deliver breakthrough technology, including a unique, permanent plasma technology, for a smooth continuous surface, and the highest oxygen transmissibility of any available soft contact lens.
Benefits / Features
- Breathability - The highest oxygen transmissibility of any available soft contact lens.
- Superior Bulk Cholesterol Deposit Resistance - Even after a month of daily wear, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses have significantly fewer bulk cholesterol deposits than other competitive silicone hydrogel lenses
- Permanent Plasma Surface Treatment
- Less dryness - Lens surface treatment and water content affects lens dryness.
- Base Curve: 8.4 mm, 8.6 mm
- Diameter: 13.8 mm
- High Minus Power Range: -8.50D to -10.00D (in 0.50D steps)
- Power Range: +6.00D to -8.00D (in 0.25D steps)
|Center thickness:||0.080 mm @ -3.00D|
|Dk/t||175 Dk/t at-3.00D|
|Lens material||Lotrafilcon A|
|Package size||6 Pack|
|Technology||LACREON® & EYELID STABILIZED Design|
|Surface||Permanent plasma treatment|
|Handling tint||Blue visibility tint|