clariti™ 1 day 90-pack
Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file.Update my prescription
It seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records.Upload my prescription
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.
Join us at Sol Optix
To start ordering your contact lenses, pleaseLogin or Register
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to complete the ordering.
- Buy a 1 year supply and get $150 mail-in rebate
- Buy a 6 months supply and get $75 mail-in rebate
- Buy a 3 months supply and get $20 mail-in rebate
|Schedule||Boxes (per eye)||Boxes (total)|
clariti™ 1 day lenses - Silicon Hydrogen lens material allows more oxygen to pass through to the cornea than hydrogel, you will appreciate the benefits of whiter eyes and a healthier lens-wearing experience. The clariti 1 day lens allows 100% corneal oxygen consumption. In fact, it provides more than the recommended amount of oxygen across the entire lens surface to help maintain ocular health.
In addition to the healthy benefits of silicone hydrogel, we also put the focus on comfort. That’s why clariti 1 day lenses feature unique WetLoc™ Technology. The clariti™ WetLoc™ Technology creates a naturally hydrated lens for enhanced all-day comfort. The result is a lens with a high water content that provides excellent all-day comfort for your patients.
Benefits / Features
- Vision correction for myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, and presbyopia
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Supports excellent all-day comfort
- UVA and UVB protection
- Daily replacement lenses
- Base Curve: 8.6 mm
- Diameter: 14.1 mm
- Minus Power Range: -0.50D to -10.00D (0.50D steps after -6.00D)
- Plus Power Range: +0.50D to +8.00D (0.50D steps after +6.00D)
|Dk/t||86 Dk/t (at -3.00D)|
|Lens material||Somofilcon A|
|Package size||90 Pack|