DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® - soft (hydrophilic) One-Day Contact lenses are to be prescribed for single use, daily disposable wear.
The lens material is 69% water and 31% nelfilcon A polymer (polyvinyl alcohol partially acetalized with N-formylmethyl acrylamide).
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® (nelfilcon A) contact lenses feature printed scribe marks and an inversion mark on the front lens surface. These print marks contain the color additive phthalocyanine green.
- Freedom with a New Lens Feeling Every Day
- Contacts match everything you wear
- Lenses don’t slip down your nose
- No annoying obstructions or reflections are in view
- Great for sports
- Can be worn under protective eyewear
- Travel without having to pack any lens care solution
- No hassle, no fuss
- Every day starts with a brand new pair
- No lens care solution required
- Base Curve: 8.7 mm
- Diameter: 14.0 mm
- Sphere Power Range: +0.50 to +6.00 (in 0.25D steps)
- Sphere Power Range: +6.50 to +8.00 (in 0.50D steps)
- Sphere Power Range: -0.50 to -6.00 (in 0.25D steps)
- Sphere Power Range: -6.50 to -15.00 (in 0.50D steps)
|| 0.10 mm at -3.00D (varies with power)
||156 @ -3.00D
||30 & 90 Pack
||Light blue VISITINT®