DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® 90-pack
Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file.Update my prescription
It seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records.Upload my prescription
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.
Join us at Sol Optix
To start ordering your contact lenses, pleaseLogin or Register
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to complete the ordering.
- Buy a 1 year supply and get 5% OFF + $125 mail-in rebate
- Buy a 6 months supply and get $50 mail-in rebate
- Buy a 3 months supply and get $20 mail-in rebate
|Schedule||Boxes (per eye)||Boxes (total)|
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® - soft (hydrophilic) One-Day Contact lenses are to be prescribed for single use, daily disposable wear.
The lens material is 69% water and 31% nelfilcon A polymer (polyvinyl alcohol partially acetalized with N-formylmethyl acrylamide).
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® (nelfilcon A) contact lenses feature printed scribe marks and an inversion mark on the front lens surface. These print marks contain the color additive phthalocyanine green.
- Freedom with a New Lens Feeling Every Day
- Contacts match everything you wear
- Lenses don’t slip down your nose
- No annoying obstructions or reflections are in view
- Great for sports
- Can be worn under protective eyewear
- Travel without having to pack any lens care solution
- No hassle, no fuss
- Every day starts with a brand new pair
- No lens care solution required
- Base Curve: 8.7 mm
- Diameter: 14.0 mm
- Sphere Power Range: +0.50 to +6.00 (in 0.25D steps)
- Sphere Power Range: +6.50 to +8.00 (in 0.50D steps)
- Sphere Power Range: -0.50 to -6.00 (in 0.25D steps)
- Sphere Power Range: -6.50 to -15.00 (in 0.50D steps)
|Center thickness:||0.10 mm at -3.00D (varies with power)|
|Dk/t||156 @ -3.00D|
|Lens material||Nelfilcon A|
|Package size||30 & 90 Pack|
|Visibility tint||Light blue VISITINT®|