DAILIES TOTAL1® soft contact lenses are made of silicone containing hydrogel that is approximately 33% water and 67% delefilconA polymer with added phosphatidylcholine. The core lens material containing 33% water transitions through a water gradient to a hydrogel surface layer that exceeds 80% water content. This structure enables a silicone hydrogel lens with a water gradient that has:
- Over 80% water at the surface of the lens to mimic the water content of the cornea.
- High level of oxygen transmissibility through the lens.
- Excellent overall comfort.
The lenses contain and release phosphatidylcholine(DMPC), a phospholipid found naturally in the tears. In addition, lenses contain the color additive copper phthalocyanine, a light blue tint which makes them easier to see when handling.
The Total Package for Your Patients
- DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses combine two unique technologies that deliver outstanding comfort and visual performance:
Water Gradient Technology
- Creates a cushion of moisture on the eye by increasing water content near the lens surface.
- Involves the release of an ingredient found naturally in tears that helps to stabilize the lipid layer of the tear film.
- The benefits of a high oxygen transmissible and wettable lens material with a state of the art manufacturing process are combined to make DAILIES TOTAL1® (delefilcon A) lenses.
- Base Curve: 8.5 mm
- Diameter: 14.1 mm
- Sphere Power Range: -0.50 to -6.00D (0.25D steps)
- Sphere Power Range: -6.50 to -12.00D (0.50D steps)
- Sphere Power Range: +0.50 to +6.00D (0.25D steps)
||0.090 mm @ -3.00D
||156 @ -3.00D
||30 & 90 Pack
|| Water Gradient Technology & SmarTears® Technology