DAILIES TOTAL 1® 30-pack
Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file.Update my prescription
It seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records.Upload my prescription
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.
Join us at Sol Optix
To start ordering your contact lenses, pleaseLogin or Register
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to complete the ordering.
- Buy a 1 year supply and get 12% OFF
- Buy a 6 months supply and get 10% OFF
|Schedule||Boxes (per eye)||Boxes (total)|
DAILIES TOTAL1® soft contact lenses are made of silicone containing hydrogel that is approximately 33% water and 67% delefilconA polymer with added phosphatidylcholine. The core lens material containing 33% water transitions through a water gradient to a hydrogel surface layer that exceeds 80% water content. This structure enables a silicone hydrogel lens with a water gradient that has:
- Over 80% water at the surface of the lens to mimic the water content of the cornea.
- High level of oxygen transmissibility through the lens.
- Excellent overall comfort.
The lenses contain and release phosphatidylcholine(DMPC), a phospholipid found naturally in the tears. In addition, lenses contain the color additive copper phthalocyanine, a light blue tint which makes them easier to see when handling.
The Total Package for Your Patients
- DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses combine two unique technologies that deliver outstanding comfort and visual performance:
Water Gradient Technology
- Creates a cushion of moisture on the eye by increasing water content near the lens surface.
- Involves the release of an ingredient found naturally in tears that helps to stabilize the lipid layer of the tear film.
- The benefits of a high oxygen transmissible and wettable lens material with a state of the art manufacturing process are combined to make DAILIES TOTAL1® (delefilcon A) lenses.
- Base Curve: 8.5 mm
- Diameter: 14.1 mm
- High Minus Power Range: -6.50D to -12.00D (in 0.50D steps)
- Power Range: -6.00D to +6.00D (in 0.25D steps)
|Center thickness:||0.090 mm @ -3.00D|
|Dk/t||156 @ -3.00D|
|Lens material||Delefilcon A|
|Package size||30 & 90 Pack|
|Technology||Water Gradient Technology & SmarTears® Technology|