Proclear® 1 day Multifocal 90-pack
Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file.Update my prescription
It seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records.Upload my prescription
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.
Join us at Sol Optix
To start ordering your contact lenses, pleaseLogin or Register
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to complete the ordering.
- Buy a 1 year supply and get 10% OFF + $100 mail-in rebate
- Buy a 6 months supply and get 5% OFF + $45 mail-in rebate
|Schedule||Boxes (per eye)||Boxes (total)|
Proclear ® 1 day Multifocal - The clarity of multifocal contact lenses; the comfort of daily contacts.
With Proclear ® 1 day multifocal contact lenses, you’ll get the clear vision you’re looking for at all distances—whether you’re reading an email on your phone, working on your PC or trying to read a billboard in the distance. And since these are daily contact lenses, you’ll also have a fresh, new pair every day—definitely a bonus if you have itchy eyes with contacts due to allergies.
These multifocal contact lenses help keep your eyes comfortably hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear—something especially important for helping address age-related dryness.
Benefits / Features
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- Provide clear vision at all distances
- May help address eye dryness experienced with wearing contacts
- PC technology™
PC technology™ allows lenses to incorporate phosphoryl choline (PC), a highly hydrophilic compound found naturally in the cells of the eye and the body. It strongly binds water to the lens surface, and throughout the lens, reducing the rapid evaporation that can lead to dryness.
- Base Curve: 8.7 mm/14.2 mm diameter
- Sphere Power Range: +6.00D to -10.00D (in 0.50D steps after -6.00D)
- Axis: Single power profile; accommodates up to +2.50 ADD
|Center thickness:||0.09 mm at -3.00D|
|Dk/t||28 Dk/t at -3.00D|
|Lens material||Omafilcon A|
|Package size||90 Pack|
|Design||Centre-near Aspheric design|