Proclear® Toric XR 6-pack
Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file.Update my prescription
It seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records.Upload my prescription
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.
Join us at Sol Optix
To start ordering your contact lenses, pleaseLogin or Register
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to complete the ordering.
- Buy a 1 year supply and get 5% OFF
|Schedule||Boxes (per eye)||Boxes (total)|
Proclear ® Toric XR (Extended Range) - all-day comfort for those who have astigmatism.
Proclear ® toric has a proven track record of providing outstanding health and comfort. Made with Cooper Vision's unique PC Technology™, the phosphorylcholine (PC) molecules attract and surround themselves with water to their surface, keeping the lenses moist, clean and comfortable throughout the day.
Benefits / Features
- Provide stable orientation and excellent vision
- Stay 96% hydrated throughout the day, even after 12 hours of wear
- May help address eye dryness experienced from wearing contacts
- Extended range options offering prescription versatility
- PC technology™
PC technology™ allows lenses to incorporate phosphoryl choline (PC), a highly hydrophilic compound found naturally in the cells of the eye and the body. It strongly binds water to the lens surface, and throughout the lens, reducing the rapid evaporation that can lead to dryness.
- Base Curve: 8.4 mm & 8.8 mm
- Diameter: 14.4 mm
- Power Range: +10.00D to -10.00D (in 0.50D steps after +/-6.50D)
- Cylinder Power: -0.75D to -5.75D (in 0.50D steps)
- Axis: 5° to 180° (in 5° steps)
|Center thickness:||0.11 mm @ -3.00D|
|Dk/t||30.9 Dk/t at -3.00D|
|Lens material||Omafilcon B|
|Package size||6 Pack|