PureVision® Toric 6-pack
Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file.Update my prescription
It seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records.Upload my prescription
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.
Join us at Sol Optix
To start ordering your contact lenses, pleaseLogin or Register
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to complete the ordering.
- Buy a 1 year supply and get 5% OFF
|Schedule||Boxes (per eye)||Boxes (total)|
PureVision ® Toric Contact Lenses for Astigmatism are uniquely designed to meet the special vision correction needs of people with astigmatism. Plus, PureVision ® Toric Contact Lenses for Astigmatism delivers clear, stable vision – blink after blink.
AerGel TM material makes PureVision ® Toric lenses exceptionally healthy. They allow natural levels of oxygen to reach your eyes, and resist protein buildup – so your eyes stay comfortable all day long and well into the night.
Benefits / Features
- Clear, stable vision – blink after blink
- Designed to provide 30 days of excellent vision and comfort – easy to remember to replace them once a month
- Comfort-enhancing AerGel™ material repels debris and stays moist all day
- Allows natural levels of oxygen for healthy, white eyes
Guide Mark System
3 Guide Marks in the lens perimeter, 30 degrees apart at 5, 6, and 7 o’clock. These Guide Marks give an instant reference for estimating lens rotation and orientation.
- Base Curve: 8.7 mm
- Diameter: 14.0 mm
- Power Range: +6.00D to –9.00D (in 0.50D steps after -6.00D)
- Cylinder Powers: -0.75D, -1.25D and -1.75D
- Axis: 10° to 180° (in 10° Increments)
|Center thickness:||- 0.05 mm to 0.50 mm @ -3.00D|
|Dk/t||91 x 10 –11|
|Lens material||Balafilcon A|
|Package size||6 Pack|
|Scribe Mark||30 degrees apart at 5, 6, and 7 o’clock.|
|Visibility Tint||Light blue|