Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file.Update my prescription
It seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records.Upload my prescription
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.
Join us at Sol Optix
To start ordering your contact lenses, pleaseLogin or Register
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to complete the ordering.
Sapphire™ provides all the benefits of silicone hydrogel, with enhanced water content and natural wettability. This means Sapphire™ is a high performing, comfortable lens. As an added benefit, Sapphire™ contact lenses also help block more than 90% harmful UVA and 99% UVB rays, thanks to Class 1 UV protection.
Sapphire™ contact lenses are made using unique material technologies that let your eyes breathe, allowing for longer wear times. This means you can enjoy continuous superior comfort throughout your day - and the life of the lens.
Benefits / Features
- Monthly replacement schedule
- Silicone hydrogel material
- Soft and flexible
- Higher water content for natural wettability
- Aberration Neutralizing System™
- Base Curve: 8.4 mm base curve/14.2 mm diameter
- Sphere Power Range: -0.25D to -12.00D (in 0.50D steps after -6.00)
- Sphere Power Range: +0.25D to +8.00D (in 0.50D steps after +6.00)
|Center thickness:||0.08 mm @ -3.00D|
|Dk/t||110 Dk/t at -3.00D|
|Lens material||Fanfilcon A|
|Package size||6 Pack|
|Technology||Aberration Neutralizing System™|