SofLens® Daily Disposable for Astigmatism 90-pack
Do we have your latest prescription?
Please make sure you have the most recent prescription uploaded on your file.Update my prescription
It seems we don't have a copy of your prescription uploaded in our records.Upload my prescription
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to proceed with ordering contact lenses.
Join us at Sol Optix
To start ordering your contact lenses, pleaseLogin or Register
*Note: We require a copy of your prescription to complete the ordering.
SofLens ® daily disposable Toric for Astigmatism provides crisp, stable vision and comfortable wear throughout the day for those with astigmatism, all at a great value. It combines clear vision and exceptional comfort with the ease and eye health benefits of a daily disposable lens.
SofLens ® daily disposable Toric for Astigmatism is the first daily disposable for astigmatism designed with High Definition optics to help provide exceptional visual quality, especially in low light conditions. In addition, the lens design leverages added features to help keep the lens exceptionally stable during wear.
Try SofLens ® daily disposable Toric for Astigmatism today and see how a daily lens can provide crisp vision and comfortable, easy lens wear.
Comfort. Vision. Convenience. All at a great value.
Benefits / Features
Crisp, Sharp Vision
- The innovative High Definition optics are designed to provide crisp, clear vision, especially in low light conditions.
- A thinner lens design and an added wetting agent provides a moist surface for outstanding all-day comfort
Convenient & Easy Handling
- The lens material type and thickness reducing tearing and the ergonomic blister pack has been designed for easy, smooth lens removal
- Base Curve: 8.6 mm base curve/14.6 mm diameter
- Sphere Powers: +6.00D to -6.00D (in 0.25D steps) AND -6.50D to -9.00D (in 0.50D steps)
- Cylinder Powers: -0.75D, -1.25D, -1.75D, -2.25D and -2.75D
- Axis: 0° to 180° (in 10° Increments)
|Center Thickness:||0.19 mm @ -3.00D (varies with power)|
|Dk/t||22 x 10 –11|
|Lens Material||Hilafilcon B|
|Package Size||30 Pack & 90 Pack|
|Technology||High Definition optics|
|Design||3 Guide Mark System - 30 degrees apart at 5, 6, and 7